Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I am back!

Looks like I didn't live up to my goal of a post a week already. Last week was busy....too busy watching geese.

I finished, well almost finished, my new knitting/project bag. I love it! I just have to slipstitch the opening, and sew on one more piece of velcro. Oh yeah, and wash off all the marker. It is a little floppier than anticipated, but, once I fill it, it will be perfect!



On to new projects, I am in Thimble Blossoms mode. If you haven't heard of Thimble Blossoms check out her blog here. Her patterns are simply adorable! We are going to do the Domestic Diva as a class at the store and I almost, finished the sample, well I finished the oven mitt.

I used Heather Bailey's Pop Garden and Bijoux line. I really wish they made 5 inch squares. That would have saved most of the time it took to piece together, leave it to me to make things more difficult.
Keeping in Thimble Blossoms mode (did I tell you I LOVE her patterns?), I am starting the Wild Thing quilt. I started cutting out my squares....no I didn't learn my lesson....
This may be my favorite quilt, ever, when it is done! I have to figure out what ric-rac I am going to use and what borders but this is a start. Okay I am off to sew away some car trouble frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment